M2M and Security applications
Security is a basic need, for businesses as well as for individuals. Security applications with integrated machine-to-machine solutions can simplify and automate alarm monitoring and management, freeing up vital security resources and lowering costs. Cellular technology based M2M communications can also increase flexibility and availability while lowering installation expenses. Security systems can send automatic alerts when something seems amiss and remote monitoring can confirm situations or even give an all-clear, eliminating false alarms.
Always best connected, Technology continuity, Services Oriented Information System
- Home alarm
- Security camera
- Prisoners’ bracelet
- Motorway alerting system
- Homeland security
- Disaster notifications
- Cash transportation tracking
- Isolated worker Monitoring
Security industry challenges
Resilient and real-time solutions, Seamless availibility and maximized coverage, Secured authentification processes
Flexibility for the end-user, increased options for placement, completely wireless, easy to deploy
MobiquiThings’ Solution and benefits for Security
- Seamless multi-operator network connectivity : A dynamic Network Attachment capability offers best in class Radio coverage.
- Always connects to the best giving network dynamically. Drastic reduction of white/ grey zones, reduced data availability issues.
- No dependency on fixed phone line existence and reliability.
- A full MVNO infrastructure and integrated middleware system provides seamless cross-border connectivity and technology continuity.
- End to end integration needs : Device Life Cycle Management (from provisioning to decommissioning) through ad’hoc device and service life cycle management platform (IS, extranet, network IT, API and Web services), in partnership with professional service suppliers.
- Optimized quality of service.Embeded doldered SIM
Mobiquithings provides an embedded soldered SIM M2M catalyst which improves the durability and the resistance of the SIM
- Eased manufacturing process and logistics,
- Fraud avoidance,
- Design integration,
- Extreme conditions improved resistance