MobiquiThings’ solution & benefits for Retail
- Seamless multi-operator network connectivity : A dynamic Network Attachment capability offers best in class Radio coverage. Always connects to the best giving network dynamically.
- Problem and Cost Avoidance: Mobile payment terminals reduce Point of Sale faulty payment terminal at rush hours by improved connectivity reliability.
- Productivity gains and process optimization through improved SIM management tools.
- Mobiquithing has a dedicated global team responsible for helping our customers in retail industry to develop new customized solutions.
- Always best connected: Competitive advantage and new revenue generating services
M2M & Retail industry
M2M solutions offer great advantages to the retail industry, whether through remote monitoring and control or process automation. M2M can also provide unique and innovative communication channels, such as digital advertising spaces. M2M solutions can optimize inventory, provide automatic updates on maintenance needs or even handle payment services. Customers can also enjoy expanded services such as real-time inventory data or information on special offers, thus increasing sales.
Always best connected, technology continuity, Services Oriented Information System. Devices report on their status, convey data to other machines and receive instructions remotely : a Just-In-Time business model.
- PoS payment terminals with enhanced coverage and connection availability and reliability.
- Chilled and frozen food transportation : Through temperature monitoring , M2M solutions enable to identify perishable food during transportation to minimize losses.
- Vending machines upload stock data and interact with the warehouse. Store managers can see automatically which items are stocked, which items they need to order, and how effectively certain items are selling.
- Printers, scanners, billboards: prioritized maintenance with a up to-the-minute reports on proper operations.
- « Pay-as-you-drive » insurance offers: M2M enables insurance companies real-time visibility of the driver’s behavior. Insurance companies offer premiums based on risk and behavior.
Retail industry challenges :
Optimized shelf-life, reduced losses across supply chain, optimized routing and stock delivery, faulty equipment preemptively fixed or proactively fixed itself, optimized maintenance
M2M Solution :
Real time visibility, quality and safety standards, interaction of the devices with the environment