M2M and Industry
Machine-to-machine solutions bring even more automation. Although best known in manufacturing environments, Machine-to-Machine solutions are also gaining popularity in other industries such as agriculture and logistics. Mobiquithings M2M communication permits remote monitoring around-the-clock, provides alerts when something goes wrong and enables automatic data communication to collect reams of useful information. Companies gain a better overview of the condition of their equipment, can react quickly when something goes wrong and remotely adjust output to fit demand.
Industry challenges :
-Pressure costs : most meters are unmanned with restricted access so difficulties in reading manual probes ans estimated bills
- Social responsability, environmental matters (gas emission reduction) : government limits
- Pressure on capital expenditure to modernise ageing networks and old power plants
Access to real time consumption data, when energy prices flutuacte rapidly
M2M solutions :
Streamline and simplify the organisation, increases efficiency and improves management of strategic resources
- Smart metering is being used in the fields of remote probes reading, demand-side management and value-addedservices. Energy bills based on actual consumption contribute to improved cash flow, less bad debt. Smart metering isalso an enabler for new pre-paid energy services for costumers who lack the funds for an up-front deposit or highpre-payments. Probes measure the temperature, the noise, the combustion rate….
- The introduction of electric vehicles created the need of a smart charging place so that the consumers can plug-in and recharge conveniently
Mobiquithing’s solutions in Industry
- Seamless multi-operator network connectivity. A dynamic Network Attachment for Optimized Radiocoverage . Always connects to the best giving network in dynamic manner.
Knowing immediately and automatically the stock requirements allows to optimize the routing of stock delivery, so the items are never sold
- A full MVNO infrastructure and integrated middleware system. Seamless cross-border connectivityand technology continuity. The customer service becomes more cost-efficient : instead of using people, truck, fuel and time to fix a machine manufacturers will remotely diagnose the faulty device and order for repair.
- End to end integration needs. A full MVNO infrastructure. Device Life Cycle Management (fromprovisioning to decommissioning) through ad’hoc device and service life cycle management platform(IS, extranet, network IT, API and Web services), in partnership with professionnal service suppliers.Productivity gains and process optimization through command and control oriented device system.
- A « component SIM chip » is soldered into the meter during the production process. Ultra-compact, robust and corrosion-resistant, compliant with the specifications required in demanding environments such as extreme temeratureand vibrations.