M2M and Healthcare
Healthcare industries around the world face the same challenge – decrease expenditures while caring for more and more patients. M2M can help. Mobiquithings is able to decrease the costs of expensive doctor visits by enabling remote communication between physicians and patients. Remote monitoring can reduce or eliminate hospital stays, freeing up hospital resources, and increasing overall efficiency and security.
- Geographically dispersed populations can be diagnosed and treated without travelling.
- Elderly populations can stay at home without the need for institutionalization. They can be monitored remotely by their families and their recurrent doctor.
- Patients can monitor remotely vital signs and better administrate treatment regimes
- Portable cardiac monitors/ defibrillators can save lives. Hospital care teams receive patient data before the patient’s arrival at the hospital.
- Wireless tracking systems record in real time the preparation of medications and their delivery route from the pharmacy to the nursing unit. The system spares the pharmacy the delay of trying to locate a medication. Patients benefit from improved time delivery of the medications. About half of all hospital beds are occupied by patients who have chronicle illness.
Healthcare industry challenges :
A strong growth of the 65+ age groupe is expected, huge cost saving challenges, providers and patients share the objective of improving healthcare quality and reducing costs, need for secure and confidential solutions
M2M Solution :
Enhanced privacy and security, minimized hospital stays, preventive healthcare, integrated IT platforms with healthcare applications, reduced healthcare costs, error-free and efficient healthcare delivery
Mobiquithing’s solutions in Healthcare
- Seamless multi-operator network connectivity : A dynamic Network Attachment capability offers best in class Radio coverage. Always connects to the best giving network dynamically.
- A full MVNO infrastructure and integrated middleware system. Seamless cross-border connectivity and technology continuity. The patients can easily travel, inside the country and across borders.
- End to end SIM and Device Life Cycle Management (from provisioning to decommissioning) through ad’hoc platform which enables improved patient treatment cost and efficiency.
Mobiquithings provides an embedded soldered SIM M2M catalyst which improves the durability and the resistance of the SIM
- Eased manufacturing process and logistics,
- Fraud avoidance,
- Design integration,
- Extreme conditions improved resistance